- Claim to be educational (though are so boring no child will play with them)
- Have flashing lights and sounds that attract attention in the store, but do nothing more than irritate parents when they get home
- Are a character from the latest TV fad that will be forgotten in three weeks
- would last him at least until the age of 5
- did not have pedals, as toddlers are not always very good at pedals
- was not electric or propelled
- was not a balance bike. I want to get my child a toy, not a tool for learning how to ride a bike
- is steerable
Based on all my criteria, I was unable to find a match, and that's why we made the Piki PIki Bike! It's a fun, long lasting, steerable, push powered ride on for children aged 18 months to 5 years. I believe the Piki Piki Bike bridges the gap perfectly between those really small baby ride ons and a balance bike or bicycle.
My kids (even my 7 year old) absolutely love their Piki Piki Bikes for all the reasons I mentioned above and I believe yours will too! No gimmicks, just good clean fun on three wheels!
Brett Spence Managing Partner